ILA2020 Online will be held via Zoom.
Process for Registration and Session Application
*Online "Registration & Payment" and "Session Application" are required to participate in the program of the conference.
- Please complete online registration and payment.
- It will be informed the login ID and PW to the conference participants-only website after you complete the registration and payment.
- After login to the conference participants-only website, please apply for the each session (Zoom meeting) you wish to attend.
- The automated invitations with the Unique URL and Password for the each session (Zoom meeting) will be sent.
- You can join the each session (Zoom meeting) by the unique URL and
- Online registration will be open at the middle of October 2020, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9).
- Online registration will be close at noon of 13 December 2020, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9).
Registration Fees (JPY)
|A||ILA Member||Branch of countries NOT on the DAC list of ODA Recipients show details
Branch of ILA HQs with postal address of countries NOT on the DAC list of ODA Recipients
||Branch of countries ON the DAC list of ODA Recipients show details
Branch of ILA HQs with postal address of countries ON the DAC list of ODA Recipients
|E||ILA Member |
|G||Non-ILA Member |
Conference registration fees include:
- Full access to the online sessions, opening plenary and closing plenary.
Registration and Payment
- All payments for registration fees must be paid in Japanese Yen (JPY).
- No registration will be confirmed in the absence of the payment.
- If you will cancel your registration, the fee will be non-refundable.
Deadline for Registration
- The deadline for online registration is 12:00 of 13 December 2020, Japan Standard Time (GMT+9)
Official Registration Office
Western Japan MICE Branch
ILA 79th Biennial Conference, Kyoto 2020 Desk
Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 (weekdays only)